26-30/03/2020 - IX INTERNATIONAL SPRING FESTIVAL - LAKE GARDA
From 26 to 30 March in the beautiful Lake Garda, there will be an event that combines entertainment, music and folklore with cooperation and tolerance between the peoples of the world.
Infact, will be held the ninth edition of the International Spring Festival, a review of folkloric choirs from various countries around the world.
The biggest spring festival in Italy is ready to host numerous groups of the wonderful Lake Garda, when nature wakes up and everything starts to blossom.
Garda will be decorated as a theme for the two concerts and the parade, in which folk dance groups, vocal groups, instrumental groups and also groups of other artistic styles can participate: modern, jazz, hip hop, classical ballet, etc.
Here are the festival rules:
• The international festival of popular and modern art is a non-competitive festival.
• There is no age limit.
• The number of participating groups is limited.
• The organizers provide invitation letters for sponsors or to obtain VISA for Italy.
• To participate in the festival, the group must complete and send the application form, the artistic profile and some photos of the group.
• Groups can use live music or CD music. Each group must present a program no longer than 10 minutes.
• All groups are invited to send their music at least 2 weeks before the festival.